[yocto] Hob Question

Diego Gonzalez diego.gonzalez at horus.es
Thu Sep 12 09:00:02 PDT 2013

Hola Belén,

Thank you for your answer! You assumed wrong , I'm
building with Yocto Project Dylan release, so I think that's why I can't
see the button...
However I have a newbie question . What is the difference between Dylan and Master branch ?

Saludos,

Diego González González
Dpto. de Control Industrial HORUS HARDWARE S.A.
Pol Ind Europolis C/Berna nº4
28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
diego.gonzalez at horus.es