[yocto] yocto query on SR_URI creation

Rohit2 Jindal rohit2.jindal at aricent.com
Thu Sep 12 01:39:13 PDT 2013

Hi,
Actually I am able to create SRC_URI as
#SRC_URI = "git://xyz:sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh<http://ep-code.xyz.com/sysconfig;branch=xxx-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha;protocol=ssh>"
But I am getting the errors when I tries to access it using
Bitbake recipe-name
Gives me errors by converting the above mentioned SRC_URI to "git ls-remote  ssh://xyz:sysconfig brcm-ep-20130823-3.0-alpha"
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 1, output:
| ssh: : Name or service not known
| fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
Actually we are accessing our client server by using xyz:component eg xyz:sysconfig on the basis of ~/.ssh/config file defined with xyz as host. So please suggest me the way how to proceed and remove this error. For more clarification on the configuration for ssh on my side please see the attached mail thread.

host xyz
user epuser
hostname ep-code.xyz.com<http://ep-code.xyz.com>
port 22
identityfile ~/.ssh/abc_r.j

we can only access our servers using xyz:component way in
git clone xyz:sysconfig
but  in bitbake this doesnot work.

Please suggest me the solution