[yocto] Yocto Project Challenge from Intel

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Wed Sep 4 23:49:07 PDT 2013

On 5 September 2013 02:09, Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro at jefro.net> wrote:
> Intel is sponsoring a program called the Yocto Project Challenge
> (https://yoctoprojectchallenge.intel.com/). This is a contest in which
> you can win various prizes and gain international recognition as a
> Yoctoid. Your job in this case is to come up with a compelling idea
> based in embedded Linux, and make it sound great in a small space.
> Videos and images are welcome. Check it out at the link above.

Damn, my current project is based around the Beagleboard xM and is
pretty heavily reliant on the TI/ARM architecture.

I'll have a think and see if I can come up with an adapted idea that
would run on something like the Minnowboard to enter the first part of
the challenge. Not going to be able to enter part 2 though which is a
shame, you won't find many other people using the Yocto Project to
benefit marine conservation! (If anyone else is, I'd definitely like
to hear from them)

--
Paul Barker

Email: paul at paulbarker.me.uk