[yocto] Yocto toolchain build question

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:04:06 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:19 AM, jan alexandru vaduva
<vaduva.jan.alexandru at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a curiosity:
> Take a toolchain that builds for a 32-bits architecture, but breaks for a
> 64-bits one.
> Is there a way to ensure that when builded with Yocto that toolchain will be
> generated and used to build target specific recipes.

I dont understand the question clearly. But generally the toolchains
are built for native architecture to run on and generate code for
target. for SDK we can generate them to have a different host to run
on and still generate code for same target as internal toolchain.