[yocto] Issue in toolchain compilation for mips platform

Rohit2 Jindal rohit2.jindal at aricent.com
Wed Oct 30 02:14:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to compile my own toolchain using Yocto Platform. I wrote my own recipes for the same bypassing the existing toolchain compilation recipes. I build environment ready for routerstationpro tune32 and started compiling my own recipes there .

    Version information: GCC Version 4.6.3, GLIBC Version (2.13), Binutils Version (2.22), Newlib Version (1.20)

Observations in tune32 , I am able to create binutils for mips but when I try to compile gcc-4.6.3 for the gcc compiler for my board , it fails in between giving error
"configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile".  Attached error logs  for compilation and config.log is attached herewith.
Please help me out in the issue I am facing .

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.