[yocto] Fail to build core-image-minimal when MACHINE=genericx86-64

Markus Svilans msvilans at aeonyx.ca
Tue Oct 29 15:55:36 PDT 2013

Dear list,

A quick update:

- The same build failure occurred when I tried "bitbake
core-image-minimal" using a fresh poky 1.5 downloaded from the Yocto web
site, with MACHINE set to genericx86-64.
- The same build failure occurred when I manually created a recipe for
syslinux 6.02 and tried to build it directly "bitbake syslinux"

Thanks very much
Markus