[yocto] Yocto toolchain compilation Issues

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:02:09 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM, Rohit2 Jindal
<rohit2.jindal at aricent.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Actually I am trying to compile our own toolchain by applying our board specific patches to it in yocto . But getting error (attached error log) while running gcc-cross-initial for 4.6.3 toolchain .
>
> I have removed some patches to make it compatible for my own required toolchain patch versions.

what are you trying to achieve ? and what version of yocto are you
using. There has been changes in build sequence and it depends on
which version of compiler. So you cant retrofit any version of
compiler with any version of Yocto project with out
major rework