[yocto] Custom defconfig is not used

Mike Lewis mikelewis at alphalem.com
Mon Oct 28 14:41:15 PDT 2013

Bruce,

Thanks for running the tests. I was seeing neither my full defconfig
(additions included) nor a .cfg with only my additions making it into
the final config. Just the default beagleboard defconfig from meta-ti.

I wasn't using yocto at the time I was experiencing the issue, so I'll
add that back in and try to replicate your success. I thought that
things would be simpler with fewer layers, but maybe that was the cause
of the problem.

- Mike