[yocto] Trouble packaging files containing space

Søren Holm sgh at sgh.dk
Mon Oct 28 09:05:54 PDT 2013

Mandag den 28. oktober 2013 16:01:24 skrev Paul Eggleton:

> Søren, are you getting unpackaged file warnings? Are the files listed if you
> look under image/ in the work directory for the recipe? FWIW, I just tested
> here and installing files whose filenames contain spaces worked just fine.

I get erro regarding files installed but not shipped - but that's a differen
issue I think. That particular issue is strange sine the un-shupped files are
source-files that I do not install. They end up in image/ during do_package.

The image-dir contains all the files including the files containing spaces.

--
Søren Holm