[yocto] telnetd is not running with "core-image-basic"

Amit Kumar Amit.Kumar at lntinfotech.com
Sun Oct 27 20:13:46 PDT 2013

Hi,
        I have tried with adding the " CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "inetutils inetutils-telnetd" in locl.conf file.
But it doesn't work. I have doubt here the inetutils is a package not the binary which includes the telnet,telnetd,tftp,tftpd and others.
So, here I tried to add the telnetd instead of inetutils, but still it not working, I did not get the binary on target.

I want to run the telned and tftpd binary or daemons at bootup time. Which is not happening. Even after boot telnetd and tftpd binary itself not present on target.
Please help me on that.

Thanks
Amit K