[yocto] Custom defconfig is not used

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 03:57:31 PDT 2013

Bruce,

We have two scenarios here:

   1. bbapend with full defconfig replacement
   2. bbapend with config fragments

The first scenario just worked when using FILESPATH_prepend. For me it does
not make sense, since on YP manual says that FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend must
be use [1].

The second scenario did not worked even changing to FILESPATH_prepend.

[1] -
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#var-FILESEXTRAPATHS

Regards,

--
*dS
Diego Sueiro

/*long live rock 'n roll*/

2013/10/25 Mike Lewis <mikelewis at alphalem.com>

> Bruce: yep, fixed my issue. Sorry for the bother!
>
> Diego: thanks for the solution!
>
> - Mike
>

> On 10/25/2013 11:44 AM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Diego Sueiro <diego.sueiro at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Bruce,
>>>
>>> Regarding the defconfig not used, I've found this thread on Angstrom
>>> devel
>>> ML:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/**angstrom-distro-devel@**