[yocto] filling in the "missing" entries in the ref manual variable glossary

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Thu Oct 24 09:01:24 PDT 2013

Hey Robert,

You don't need to submit full patches and explanations for these.  Noting that they are missing and need documenting is perfect.  If you do have time when you point out a missing variable, providing a brief explanation would help.  And... reporting what is missing is extremely useful.  It has been (and will continue to be) an ongoing process of fully documenting variables in the reference manual.

Thanks,
Scott