[yocto] perl module Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA

patrick patat patrick.patat at innotis.org
Wed Oct 23 02:12:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

I found that the problem could be related to libcrypto path which is in
${base_libdir} instead of ${libdir}.
So if I use this EXTRA_CPANFLAGS = "LIBS='
-L${STAGING_DIR_TARGET}${base_libdir} -lssl -lcrypto'"
instead of my ugly sed it's compiling with libcrypto but then I have the
following error:
QA Issue: package Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA contains bad RPATH pathtosysroot/lib in
file
pathtobuilddir/Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA/0.28-r0/packages-split/Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA/usr/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.14.3/auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/RSA.so

How can I fix this rpath issue?

Thanks,

Pat