[yocto] how to add a new bb(xerces-c)?

Bill Martin billmartin544 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:00:13 PDT 2013

Regarding  my earlier post (see below)

I found a patch by Hans Beckerus dated September 10. I do think adding this
patch to libtools is important and I did. But it did not solve the problem
of unsafe or poisoned host include or library files. I tried using the flag
--with-libtools-sysroot to point to two different directories (they have to
be absolute paths I think) but still got the same issue.  I made sure the
libtools patch of Hans' was installed correctly. You can see the patch
inside the configure in your xerxes-c WORKDIR. I haven't cross compiled
outside of autotools as I thought I did. It was all on the build machine.
So next step is to cross compile on my own outside the Yocto environment.

Running out of ideas.

Bill

earlier post:
Message: 3