[yocto] FW: How to enable the LTP in “core-image-basic”

Amit Kumar Amit.Kumar at lntinfotech.com
Sun Oct 20 09:25:23 PDT 2013

Hi,
      I wants to share that - LTP packages has been build with "core-image-basic". Now the "core-image-basic" includes the ltp test scripts.
 I got the ltp test script on the QEMU and target under the "/opt/ltp".
I have executed the LTP test script successfully on QEMU as well as target.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Thanks & Regards
Amit K