[yocto] How to enable LTP support in "core-image-basic"

Amit Kumar Amit.Kumar at lntinfotech.com
Fri Oct 18 00:17:02 PDT 2013

Hi,
           I wants to use the LTP test suite provided by yocto project. But I don't know how to enable it for "core-image-basic".
Can anyone help me to enable the LTP in "core-image-basic"?

Thanks & Regards
Amit K

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"