[yocto] Custom defconfig is not used

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:29:55 PDT 2013

Hi Diego,

I may be wrong here, but I had a similar issue and I gave up. As I
understand from
https://www.yoctoproject.org/sites/yoctoproject.org/files/elc2013-kernel-lab.pdf
if you are not using the linux-yocto kernel you need the whole defconfig.
Anyway, reading the kernel lab is probably a good idea.

good luck,
Katu