[yocto] yocto-autobuilder: Nightly build not building nightly

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Mon Oct 14 06:46:03 PDT 2013

All,

I have a local yocto-autobuilder setup (using yocto-autobuilder master) which I can do a build of my own setup.  I created my own nightly-foo.conf file and verified that a forced build of this builds without errors.  However, the nightly builds are not triggering and I'm wondering what I missed.

I modified yoctoAB.conf to only include my buildset.  So my yoctoAB.conf now looks like this:

[BuildSets]
Order: ['nightly-foo']

I set this up near the beginning of October and there has not been a nightly build triggered since my last forced build.  At first I thought it was because the layers I am using have not been updated, as I'm using the Dylan branch for everything.  However, poky/dylan just received some updates a few days ago and my autobuilder has not yet triggered a new nightly build.

Is there something I need to add to my nightly-foo.conf to get the nightly build to trigger?  Or is there a different configuration file that I need to modify?

Thanks,
Bryan Evenson