[yocto] meta-yocto-bsp defines linux-yocto_3.2.bbappend, no match in oe-core

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 14 05:27:21 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

On Monday 14 October 2013 07:43:47 Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   prepared to be told i need sleep after working all night but wanting
> to build for beagleboard using meta-yocto-bsp and:
>
> ERROR: No recipes available for:
>
> /home/rpjday/oe/dist/layers/meta-yocto/meta-yocto-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/l
> inux-yocto_3.2.bbappend ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1
>
> which is apparently correct -- oe-core provides no base
> linux-yocto_3.2 recipe to match that bbappend file.
>
>   am i just being silly?

Are you sure you're using the right branch of the meta-yocto repository to
match the branch of OE-Core you are using? (I'm assuming you're using OE-Core,
because you wouldn't get much out of using meta-yocto separately with poky
given that poky includes the contents of the meta-yocto repo).

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton