[yocto] Re-building kernel modules for appropriate kernel

John Doe xertz.yocto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 02:50:02 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am having trouble building the right kernel modules for the current
kernel. I was using kernel 3.8.13 in meta-ti but now I'm using 3.2.0
in meta-ti.

I'm running bitbake core-image-minimal, which seems to build 3.2.0
kernel just fine, however it does not seem to force a rebuild of
kernel-modules and the modules inserted into the image are for 3.8.13
not 3.2.0. Both kernels are set to rebuild the specific modules. Do I
need to run some kind of clean or skip set-scene for kernel modules?
If so, how do I do that?

Regards,