[yocto] Yocto Project 1.5_M5.rc6

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Thu Oct 10 17:31:36 PDT 2013

Game, set, and match!  This is also why I don't play golf!

There are many layers I would love to see in the YP QA process and I
would count meta-qt5 in the top priority. However, we only have so
many resources, so we have to focus on the core right now. I'd be
happy to talk offline about finding ways to locate new resources.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org