[yocto] 1.5 buildout and testing.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 17:01:39 PDT 2013

All,

During the setup of yesterdays buildout of the final rc for 1.5, I
accidentally set the location for artifacts publishing to rc6. While
we could probably sort this all out due to mtime, I would rather us
have a clean build that doesn't taint the QA process with regards to
artifacts.

Tonight, when the autobuilders come back up, I will be rebuilding 1.5.
The build should be relatively quick from sstate. Please continue
build testing, but pause on testing artifacts. I will send an email
with the location of the new artifacts later tonight.

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project