[yocto] TtyUsb Yocto Issue

Jawad Hassan jawad at emblemtechnologies.com
Wed Oct 9 05:36:37 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply, but we're not seeing any ttyUSB* entries in the /dev
folder, the board is this one here:
http://boundarydevices.com/products/nitrogen6_lite/

Which should have at least one port available for connection.

But unfortunately we aren't seeing this device node. What should be our way
forward with this?

Thanks in advance!

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com

--
*Jawad Hassan*
Software Engineer
Skype: jawad at emblemtechnologies.com

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/897097?trk=tyah> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/emblemtech>
 | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/emblem.technologies>

*This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender,
therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.*