[yocto] meta-toolchain-qt with Qt Creator

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:32:18 PDT 2013

> Hello
> Yocto dylan+ meta-toolchain-qt as Joerg's document says.
> Best regards

Jose,

I'm a little bit confused.
Did you compiled qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4 for your host machine
and added it's qmake to Qt creator?
Then add yocto sysroot, gdb and gcc to Qt creator?
Could you please pont me step-by-step how did you get it working?

If add Yocto's qmake toolchain on Qt Creator I get the version error.

DIego Sueiro