[yocto] Fwd: OpenSSH pre login banner

Amit Tomer amittomer25 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 05:23:26 PDT 2013

Hi Brayan

Thanks for your help

The way I modify .bbapend file is below

PRINC = "4"
SRC_URI = "file://banner"
FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/openssh-6.1p1:"
do_install_append() {

Install -m 755 ${WORKDIR}/banner ${D}${sysconfdir}/ssh
}

But it gives me

Below problem

WARNING:
/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/openssh/6.1p1-r3/openssh-6.1p1/LICENCE
could not be copied for some reason. It may not exist. WARN for now.

And my build process is really got slow and sometimes I am getting the
error also

What could be the reason for above??