[yocto] How to integrate QT Embedded toolchain in the final SDK.sh image

Maxim Radugin maxim.radugin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:23:00 PST 2013

Hello Andy,

You can create, for example, sdk-image.bb recipe with something like
(tested with Danny):

----------

LICENSE = "MIT"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =
"file://${COREBASE}/LICENSE;md5=3f40d7994397109285ec7b81fdeb3b58 \

file://${COREBASE}/meta/COPYING.MIT;md5=3da9cfbcb788c80a0384361b4de20420"

PR = "r1"

require recipes-qt/meta/meta-toolchain-qt.bb

SDK_RDEPENDS += " \
        your-libs \
        "

Then bitbake sdk-image.bb -c populate_sdk

BR,
Maxim.