[yocto] any OE/yocto-interested folks in boston up for socializing sometime dec 2-6?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Nov 22 09:35:49 PST 2013

  there's a fair-to-middling chance i'll be in boston for a good part
of the week of dec 2-6 and mostly being a tourist, so i'll have plenty
of free time -- anyone there interested in some kind of yocto-related
socializing during that week, perhaps food or beer? i'd be staying in
cambridge but i've heard the subway system works just fine so i can
tool around on that if need be.

  i'd be particularly keen on getting together with other
OE/yocto/embedded linux trainers/consultants and trading stories and
ideas.  and if there's any interest in a short seminar of some kind,
i'm sure i can be talked into giving a 1-hour talk on yocto or
something like that at a LUG or brown bag seminar or what have you.

  anyway, let me know if there's anything happening in boston that
week i'd be interested in, or if anyone wants me to give a free talk
on, say, introduction to yocto project somewhere.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca