[yocto] Toolchain compilation issue

Rohit2 Jindal rohit2.jindal at aricent.com
Sun Nov 17 22:12:24 PST 2013

Hi,

We have a requirement to build our own custom toolchain for BSP mips64 architecture.

We have to use glibc(2.13) instead of eglibc and newlib(1.20) instead of uclibc as libraries. Toolchain to be build with version 4.6.3 . I am able to override existing toolchain version SRC 4.7.2 to 4.6.3 but when I try to compile toolchain gcc-cross-initial steps successfully completed but fails in step eglibc in asking for cupid.h header file which it searches for libraries and header files it installed in sysroots during gcc-cross-initial recipe execution.

I have bypassed eglibc-initial step . Does it may have some impact on eglibc ??

Please help me out

Regards,
Rohit Jindal