[yocto] example of Kernel work

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Nov 6 11:02:31 PST 2013

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013, Tom Zanussi wrote:

... snip ...

> OK, well, anyway, until it gets fixed, here's a link to the pdf:
>
> https://www.yoctoproject.org/sites/yoctoproject.org/files/kernel-lab-1.4.pdf
>
> And here are the accompanying layers:
>
> https://www.yoctoproject.org/sites/yoctoproject.org/files/kernel-lab-1.4-layers.tar.bz2
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

  i recall exchanging some email with tom a few weeks back about that
very lab. i started working through it and making notes as to how to
update it for 1.5 so that i could use it in upcoming OE/yocto classes.
my goal is for something that is based on his 1.4 lab but tweaked here
and there to match the rest of my courseware.

  when i finally get it done, i'll post it -- unless tom updates his
lab first. :-)

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca