[yocto] meta-openembedded/meta-oe and busbox issues in 'dora'

Hans Beckérus hans.beckerus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:05:43 PST 2013

Hello. We get the below error when trying to build our image in Yocto
1.5 'dora'.

ERROR: No recipes available for:
  /home/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-core/busybox/busybox_1.20.2.bbappend
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

We use the 'dora' branch also in meta-openembedded.
But busybox has been upgraded to 1.21.1 in Yocto. Is there some simple
way to workaround this issue (besides removing the busybox recipe from
meta-oe)?
I.e is there some clean way to tell bitbake that it is expected that
this specific recipe is missing?

Thanks.
Hans