[yocto] FR2 BSP Documentation On Website Error

Andy Gikling agikling at lasx.com
Sun Nov 3 17:04:19 PST 2013

The Fish River Island 2 documentation on the Yocto Project website has an error (BSP version 9.0.0 "Dylan").

Specifically, the first section "Building the meta-fri2 BSP layer" describes a step where you are to add a LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST entry to your local.conf when trying to enable the EMGD graphics driver.

The website says to add:
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "license_emgd-driver-bin_1.10"
But in the README found in the download it says to use:
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "license_emgd-driver-bin"

The latter is correct.  This burned me for about 2 hours.  If this could be fixed I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

~Andy Gikling