[yocto] Mono 2.10.8.1 (meta-mono) Corelib not in sync with runtime...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Sat Nov 2 14:49:59 PDT 2013

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013, Alex J Lennon wrote:

> I see that Mono no longer seems to be building against Yocto head /
> qemux86 (for me at least) and am considering looking at a recipe to
> build the current release of Mono whilst I dig into why this is.
>
> I wondered if you'd made any progress with this at all in the past few
> weeks?

Unfortunately I have not made any progress and probably will not for a
while. Before I could get started on recipes, priorities on the project
that the Mono build was for got shifted around and I have spent the past
month on other tasks. I might be able to get back to it before the end of
the year, but I will not mind if you beat me to it. :)

Let me know if you make any progress! Thanks!