[yocto] How do I get the kernel modules into rootfs?

Sebastian Süsens su at mycable.de
Tue May 28 05:18:53 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have build the system with MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS += "
kernel-modules" at the machine configuration.
When I look into the rootfs.tar archive I see no modules installed in /lib/modules.
I get only a modules.tar archive at the deploy folder.

How do I get the modules into the rootfs?

   Sebastian Süsens               Tel.   +49 4321 559 56-27
   mycable GmbH                   Fax    +49 4321 559 56-10
   Gartenstrasse 10
   24534 Neumuenster, Germany     Email  su at mycable.de
   mycable GmbH, Managing Director: Michael Carstens-Behrens
   USt-IdNr: DE 214 231 199, Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 1797 NM
   they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
   please notify the sender and delete all copies from your system.