[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Thoughts on Raspberry Pi firmware

Tomas Frydrych tf+lists.yocto at r-finger.com
Wed May 15 02:29:40 PDT 2013

On 14/05/13 13:09, Paul Barker wrote:
> Secondly, is there any use case for building vc-graphics or
> vc-graphics-hardfp to provide virtual/egl and virtual/libgles2
> (which rely on binary files from the raspberry pi firmware repo)
> instead of compiling from source using the userland package?

It would be preferable if we could build these from source; last time I
tried (which, admittedly, is a long while back), this was not possible
because of some missing broadcom-specific header files that seemed not
available anywhere, but I guess this is no longer the case.

Tomas

--
http://sleepfive.com