[yocto] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: booting with systemd fails with poky 9.0.0 & meta-ivi 4.0 & meta-intel master

Felix01 Fischer felix01.fischer at iav.de
Mon May 13 23:45:50 PDT 2013

 yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org schrieb am 07.05.2013 20:51:52:

> "Burton, Ross" <ross.burton at intel.com>
> Gesendet von: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org
>
> 07.05.2013 20:51
>
> An
>
> Felix Fischer <felix at fiskare.de>,
>
> Kopie
>
> yocto at yoctoproject.org
>
> Thema
>
> Re: [yocto] Antwort: Re: booting with systemd fails with poky 9.0.0
> & meta-ivi 4.0 & meta-intel master
>
> On 7 May 2013 17:13, Felix Fischer <felix at fiskare.de> wrote:
> > The last two lines I get are
> >
> > systemd-udev[48]: starting version 199
> > Waiting for removable media...
>
> It's possibly waiting for the automounter to run, but it's not
> installed.  Check that udev-extraconf is installed in your
> rootfs/initramfs or whatever is booting.  core-image-minimal-initramfs
> does, but I've no idea if the IVI images pull it in explicitly as we
> recently removed it as a universal recommendation in systemd/udev.

I built an image with udev-extraconf and the following changed:

No change with genivi and crownbay layers enabled (distro =
"poky-ivi-systemd")

 "/init ....." errors disappeared but the boot process still hangs while
"waiting for removable media" for a build with only crownbay layers
enabled (distro = "poky", systemd set as init manager)

Viele Grüße

Felix Fischer

Studentischer Mitarbeiter (VC-D1)
Vehicle Cockpit Electronics Devices

IAV GmbH
Carnotstr. 1
10587 BERLIN
GERMANY

Phone: +49 30 39978-9540
Fax:      +49 30 39978-9411
E-Mail:  <mailto:felix01.fischer at iav.de>
Internet: http://www.iav.com

Sitz/Registered Office: Berlin,
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
Registernummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 21 280,
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kurt Blumenröder, Michael Schubert,
Dr. Rüdiger Goyk