[yocto] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Yocto Project 1.4 "dylan" Released.

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Mon May 13 07:27:54 PDT 2013

On 04/26/2013 06:49 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth wrote:
> All,
>
> I am pleased to announce the availability of the latest major release
> of the Yocto Project, "dylan".
> gpg signed release notes are available at:
>
> http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-1.4/RELEASENOTES.txt

So, I must admit I am slow to actually read the release notes.
However, I am very excited about the availability of the
meta-yocto-classic layer.
I have my 38 floppy disks ready (37 saved from AOL junk mail offers, and
1 from Prodigy).
However ftp.cdrom.com does not seem to respond.
How else can I get this great layer?

(I was a little surprised to see mc in the classic list.  I still use it
everyday and is the first thing I install on any system.)