[yocto] FW: FW: how the &^$%^%@%^#$ does "file://defconfig" work?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Sun May 12 23:41:32 PDT 2013

I have updated the wording in the "Changing the Configuration" section of the YP Kernel Development Manual to remove implied behavior regarding kernel configuration.  Hopefully, this is clearer.  See http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.5/kernel-dev/kernel-dev.html#changing-the-configuration.  If you have more feedback on it just let me know.

Thanks,
Scott