[yocto] recipe gsl-1.15

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu May 9 08:59:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 9 May 2013 16:48, Edward Vidal <vidal.develone at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to write the recipe to add gsl-1.15 to core-image-sato.
>
> First I did mdkir poky/meta/recipes-support/gsl
>
> Is this the correct location for this recipe?

It's a perfectly valid location.  The recipes folders have no defined
structure, you can arrange them as you want.

[snip]

> Any and all help will be appreciated.

You didn't actually say what the problem is.  I presume it's the error
you're getting about your license checksum.  Well, your md5sum command
is checksumming the entire file, and your LIC_FILES_CHKSUM is
checksumming a single line of the file, so I expect them to be
different.

Is the NEWS file the only place that says the license is GPLv3?  The
NEWS file should change with every release, so it's better to use a
top-level license file or a fragment from a source file instead.

Ross