[yocto] 1.3.2_rc1 respin (failing)

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu May 9 06:02:38 PDT 2013

On 9 May 2013 01:15, Flanagan, Elizabeth <elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com> wrote:
> I've respun 1.3.2_rc1 per request. So far, there are a few known
> issues that I've been opening bugs for: gnome-desktop fails
> do_install, powertop fails do_compile and a still more sanity test
> failures mainly around connman and shutdown.

The gnome-desktop failure is due to a concurrent (presumably SDK) task
staging sed at the precise time that gnome-desktop wants to run sed.
Shockingly rare so I don't see the use in patching the makefile to use
/usr/bin/sed as this is just whack-a-mole - a proper fix is in master.

The connman sanity test is the same old one, but this instance did
have some more information in the log.  We can ignore this as it's
knwon.

The shutdown failure should have been fixed. :(

powertop is a simple dep missing, fixing now.

There were also two failures at copying the artifacts, I've filed a
bug for this.

Ross