[yocto] Building error for yocto

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed May 8 13:04:48 PDT 2013

On 23 April 2013 18:03, Alexander Keller <alexan3 at vt.edu> wrote:
> I have trying to build yocto for the past couple of days to test the
> hardware acceleration on the X11. However, when I try to build yocto I keep
> on getting this error:
>
> ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (see
> /home/lucid/build/tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.20.2-r8/temp/log.do_configure.30517
> for further information)
>
> ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
> /home/lucid/build/tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.20.2-r8/temp/log.do_configure.30517
>
> Log data follows:
>
> | DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
>
> | DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
>
> | DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
>
> | trap: 80: SIGHUP: bad trap

I just debugged this on IRC with another person who is seeing it, and
it's a problem in kern-tools-native.  I'll work a patch out tomorrow
but a quick fix to you or anyone else seeing this appears to be to
open usr/bin/merge_config.sh in your *native* sysroot and change the
first line from #! /bin/sh to #! /bin/bash.

Ross