[yocto] Hob found an error

Richard Cagley rcagley at toyon.com
Tue May 7 08:36:53 PDT 2013

Thanks for the reply. I'm following these steps
http://www.ossystems.com.br/blog/2013/04/15/yocto-with-boundary-devices-
nitrogen6x-5-steps-only/
but with bitbake fsl-image-test

rcagley at rcagley-VirtualBox:/opt/fsl-community-bsp/build$ bitbake
--version
BitBake Build Tool Core version 1.18.0, bitbake version 1.18.0

I'm not sure how to find out my poky/hob versions. I've googled to try
to figure out how and no luck.

"/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",