[yocto] Build Custom Image with OpenCV and Gstreamer

Zaif upb zaifupb at gmail.com
Tue May 7 03:32:05 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build my own custom image for Gumstix. I followed
Gumstix-YoctoProject-Repo<https://github.com/gumstix/Gumstix-YoctoProject-Repo>
instructions
here and successfully built  *gumstix-console-image. *Now, i am trying
to *Integrate
the GStreamer and OpenCV libraries into the image. (either as compiled
packages or integrated into the file system). *
*
*
*There is a gumstix-console-image.bb file in
poky/meta-gumstix/recipes-images/gumstix. What changes should i make to
that .bb file for OpenCV ?Do i need to make changes in
gumstix-console-image.bb file or any other ideas to make my own custom
image ?*
*
*
*Thank You,*