[yocto] Hob found an error

Richard Cagley rcagley at toyon.com
Mon May 6 13:24:58 PDT 2013

When I try to add the videotestsrc plugin during package editing and the
try to build the image I get this message in a popup window. No clue
even where to start in debugging this.

Hob Exception - Error running command '['matchFile', 'hob-image.bb']':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 68, in runCommand
    result = command_method(self, commandline)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 210, in matchFile
    return command.cooker.matchFile(fMatch)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 1142, in matchFile
    raise NoSpecificMatch
NoSpecificMatch