[yocto] [poky] Yocto Project 1.5 Planning

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Mar 27 02:48:21 PDT 2013

On 26 March 2013 20:04, Trevor Woerner <twoerner at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:
>> Danni would be a terrible name
>
> Of course it would be a terrible name, that's why I suggested it; I
> figured it'd fit in with the others :-D
>
> (don't forget my earlier statement about this being done in jest)

I think the other names are good as far as codenames go, but then
again I made numerous releases of a CD ripper using a lyric from
whatever song I was listening to at the time as the codename...

I agree that an alphabetical sequence as Ubuntu has popularised would
be convenient, but that would go against the unwritten rules of
Richard changing theme then people start guessing and deciding the
codename at the last minute. :)

Ross