[yocto] [poky] Yocto Project 1.5 Planning

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue Mar 26 11:37:58 PDT 2013

On 26 March 2013 17:28, Trevor Woerner <twoerner at gmail.com> wrote:
> [the following is meant to be humourous, please take it as such]
>
> What I'm hoping to see in the next release is a better release name.
> Male first names was the best suggestion? I recommend the next release
> be named "Dani", a female version of "Danny", just to keep things
> equal.

The current scheme may be opaque and mysterious, but it's a fun game
trying to guess the themes.  :)  Danni would be a terrible name as
you'd need to qualify male or female Danny/Danni when speaking...

For anyone who can't remember the name->number mappings, I recently
created http://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Releases.

Ross