[yocto] Yocto Qt!

Florin Cristian Dan dan.florincristian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:33:43 PDT 2013

Hi...
I've tried adding this

CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "qt4-tools"

 in order to have the qt4 tools, and now, i made a simple qt4 form
aplication with a label ana a test box, nothing special, just for
test...i first tried to compile the program on my target machine

when i enterd qmake "project" i get this : "QMAKESPEC has not been se.
so configuration cannot be deduced.Error processint file..."

Then i tried to compile the program on my PC, i succeded doing that,
and then copied all the folder to a USB and tried to run the
executable on my target, and got this "./project: error thile loading
shared librarie: libQt5Widgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory.

What am I missing?