[yocto] ATNGW100

Justin Seitz jms at bughunter.ca
Sun Mar 24 13:03:07 PDT 2013

Hey guys and gals,

I posted a similar question to the OE mailing list, so hopefully I am not spamming some folks. I have copied over the atngw100.conf file and its required include/tune-at32ap7000.inc file.

When I attempt to bitbike I get the following error:

TUNE_ARCH is unset. Please ensure your MACHINE configuration includes a valid tune configuration file which will set this correctly.
Error, the PACKAGE_ARCHS variable does not contain TUNE_PKGARCH (None).

When I update them to be "avr32", those checks pass but I get an error of:

Toolchain tunings invalid:
No tuning found for default multilib.

I have looked through the example MACHINE files that are provided, and I don't see a reference to TUNE_ARCH or PACKAGE_ARCHS from the Yocto project. I'm a bit stumped to be honest. Has anyone successfully built the ATNGW100 using Yocto and could lend me some love?

JMS