[yocto] Can't find guile-2.0

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 20 13:45:41 PDT 2013

> From: Ross Burton
>
> Right.  Probably easiest to blow away your tmp/ as it will
> have bits of master in, and downgrading isn't supported.
> > By the way, since you're from Intel, why the hell are they

Okay, here goes...

I'll let you know how it comes out, some time tomorrow. I'm compiling it on
my lowly D2700. ;-)

Thanks for your help.

> Wish I knew.  Cedar Trail wasn't great, but it's certainly
> better than waiting for Valleyview.  That's the hardware
> group, nothing to do with me! :)

The D2700 has been great for my synthesizer project. Plenty of SSE
horsepower with no fan. I'll have to switch to the N2800, but that just
means somewhat fewer voices.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com