[yocto] Can't find guile-2.0

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 20 12:43:18 PDT 2013

> From: Burton, Ross
>
> Yep, so it should, I was wrong.  Try bitbake -f guile-native.  The
> dependencies say that you should have guile-native already, so I don't
> know why it would be failing.

That "worked", in the sense of claiming to have executed the do_build task,
but it happened so fast that I think all it did was run a null make. When I
then did a bitbake of the entire image, I got the same error I got before,
about not being able to find guile-2.0. Is there some manual surgery I can
perform on the tree to get rid of the guile that it thinks exists, and
really force it to be remade?

By the way, when I do "bitbake -s", it lists both guile AND guile-native as
being version 1.8.7-r1.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com