[yocto] core-image-sato-emenlow-sdk Boot problem

Florin Cristian Dan dan.florincristian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:57:31 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,
I've just finished burning my image, core-image-sato-sdk trough HOB , and
i've added the layer path to meta-intel folder and to meta-emenlow wich is
within meta-intel, after that it was just a matter of time. After 8 hours
and some....the process finished (i don't know if that is normal, i don't
run my Ubuntu on a virtual machine, i run it on a I5, 6gb Ram)
anyway...aftar the procces was completed, i've burn the .hddimg first on a
usb stick, aftter that i pluged the USB in my target machine,
surprise...the boot wouldn't start, said something about not finding the
kernel image...
After that i decided to burn again the image but this time i chosed .iso
file, after the burning proccess completed i've pluged in the USB, the boot
starts, the Yocto Project logo apears, but gets stuck when the loading bar
is realy close to the end....i've rebooted the target machine only in
terminat....i enter the login: root....after that i run startx comand and
suprise it gave me this:
xauth: error in locking autorithy file /home/root/.serverauth.1358
xauth: error in locking autorithy file /home/root/.Xautorithy
xauth: error in locking autorithy file /home/root/.Xautorithy
xauth: error in locking autorithy file /home/root/.Xautorithy
xauth: error in locking autorithy file /home/root/.Xautorithy

Fatal server error:
Could not create lock file in /tmp/.tx0-lock

Has anyoane any ideea what to do?
Thank you very much